[Insight-users] itk neighborhood operator image filter error

raghu venkatram raghu_420 at hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:02:39 +0000

<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I am trying to register a MR and CT image using ImagetoImage mutual information measure, I have no problems whatsoever using the analyze image format.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>when i switch to dicom, and use the series reader, i can read both the series, but my program terminates with an error window asking me to notify microsoft, debug option takes me to the itkneighborhoodoperator filter.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>is there something obvious that i am doing wrong? my image types are unsigned short 3 dimensions.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>thanks,</DIV>