[Insight-users] Fuzzy implementation

Alex Houston ahouston_29 at yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

--0-60955803-1082490015=:54513

Hi Guys

I am tracking the implementation of simplefuzzy connectedness in ITK. I started from FuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.cxx
First fuzzysegmenter->Update( ) is called

I have reached a point where GenerateData( ) calls  FIndStrongPath ( ) which in turn calls FuzzyAffinity( )
{ all in the itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase.txx file }

I am trying to see implementation of FuzzyAffinity()
it shows
 /** Define the fuzzy affinity function between two pixels. */
  virtual double FuzzyAffinity(const PixelType, const PixelType)
  { return 0; }

what does this mean, Is there a more detailed implementation.
Is it calling any another function to compute the fuzzy affinity.

I want to have look at the method which computes fuzzy affinity.

Can somebody please guide me

Thanks
Alex Houston

--0-60955803-1082490015=:54513

<DIV>Hi Guys</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am tracking the implementation of simplefuzzy connectedness in ITK. I started from FuzzyConnectednessImageFilter.cxx</DIV>
<DIV>First fuzzysegmenter-&gt;Update( ) is called </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have reached a point where GenerateData( ) calls&nbsp; FIndStrongPath ( ) which in turn calls FuzzyAffinity( )</DIV>
<DIV>{ all in the itkSimpleFuzzyConnectednessImageFilterBase.txx file }</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am trying to see implementation of FuzzyAffinity() </DIV>
<DIV>it shows </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;/** Define the fuzzy affinity function between two pixels. */<BR>&nbsp; virtual double FuzzyAffinity(const PixelType, const PixelType)<BR>&nbsp; { return 0; }<BR></DIV>
<DIV>what does this mean, Is there a more detailed implementation.</DIV>
<DIV>Is it calling any another function to compute the fuzzy affinity.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I want to have look at the method which computes fuzzy affinity.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Can somebody please guide me</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Alex Houston</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><p>
Yahoo! Photos: <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=23765/*http://photos.yahoo.c
om/ph/print_splash">High-quality 4x6 digital prints for 25¢</a>
--0-60955803-1082490015=:54513--