[Insight-users] Managing conversion of pixel types during file read

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:33:34 -0400

Hi Soumen,

You will find datasets for testing registration
algorithms in the /Data link of ITK.org

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Data.htm

Look for the BrainWeb images in the ftp site at
public.kitware.com.

You will find images that have been intentionaly
rotated by 10 and 20 degress, plus a translation.

Your description about slice processing is quite
confusion. I would suggest you to simply forget
about slices and to think in 3D. You load a 3D
dataset and register it against another 3D dataset.

ITK was designed and implemented to support N-Dimensional
images.