[Insight-users] Problems at execution : ITKCommon.dll

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:17:30 -0400

Hi Julien,

This is a simple problem
with two simple solutions:

A) Do not compile ITK for Shared Libraries.
    In that case, instead of an ITKCommon.dll you
    will have a static library that will be direcly
    linked in your application.

OR

B) Add to your Path the directory where the
    ITKCommon.dll file is. DLLs must be in the
    same directory as your application or should
    be in a directory included in your Windows
    path.