[Insight-users] compiling VTK and ITK

Sergio Andres sergio at unizar.es
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:39:42 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your previous answer, but...

I download ITK and VTK from CVS and I get 13 link errors:

vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_get_io_ptr
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_write_end
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_write_image
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_set_swap
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_write_info
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_set_IHDR
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_set_error_fn
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_init_io
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_set_write_fn
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_destroy_write_struct
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_create_info_struct
vtkio.lib(vtkPNGWriter.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_vtk_png_create_write_struct

Do I have to do anything more with the code before compiling ??
Thanks.

Regards,
Sergio.