[Insight-users] compiling VTK and ITK

Sergio Andres sergio at unizar.es
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:42:46 +0200

> Is your project built by CMake?  If so, the vtkpng library should have
> been included automatically when you linked to vtkIO.
>
> -Brad

Yes it is.

Now I get new link errors, but these are different:

uzMatcher.lib(uzASMMatcher.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall itk::Region::Print(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)const "
(?Print at Region at itk at  at UBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$ch
ar_traits at D at std at  at  at std at  at  at Z)
uzMatcher.lib(uzASMMatcher.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: virtual bool __thiscall
itk::ProcessObject::GetReleaseDataFlag(void)"
(?GetReleaseDataFlag at ProcessObject at itk at  at UAE_NXZ)
uzMatcher.lib(uzASMMatcher.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall
itk::DataObject::DisconnectPipeline(void)const "
(?DisconnectPipeline at DataObject at itk at  at QBEXXZ)
uzMatcher.lib(uzASMMatcher.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall itk::LightObject::Print(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)const "
(?Print at LightObject at itk at  at QBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$
char_traits at D at std at  at  at std at  at  at Z)
uzPDSets.lib(uzPDShapeReader.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall itk::LightObject::Print(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)const "
(?Print at LightObject at itk at  at QBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU
?$char_traits at D at std at  at  at std at  at  at Z)
uzPDSets.lib(uzPDShape2D.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall itk::LightObject::Print(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)const "
(?Print at LightObject at itk at  at QBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$ch
ar_traits at D at std at  at  at std at  at  at Z)
uzPDSets.lib(uzPDShape3D.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: void __thiscall itk::LightObject::Print(class
std::basic_ostream<char,struct std::char_traits<char> > &)const "
(?Print at LightObject at itk at  at QBEXAAV?$basic_ostream at DU?$ch
ar_traits at D at std at  at  at std at  at  at Z)
Debug/FitImageTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

None of them appeared before using VTK release from CVS. And I have no
idea about them.
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks again.
Sergio.