[Insight-users] 3D deformable registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:40:46 -0400

Hi Emily,

You will find examples on the use of the WarpImageFilter
under

    Insight/Examples/Registration

In particular:

	DeformableRegistration2.cxx
	DeformableRegistration3.cxx
	LandmarkWarping2.cxx

The AndImageFilter is simply a filter with two
inputs. Like the AddImageFilter.

If you post the error messages that you got,
along with a minimal piece of code where you
show the instantiation of the filters, we may
be in a better position to help you.