[Insight-users] Compiling errors in ITK source from CD-ROM and CVS repository.

Yang Wang dietpaopao at netscape.net
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:21:26 -0400

Hi, Luis,

Sorry to be so tense, but I am really frustrated with this compiling.

Again, as I follow your advice, clear ITKbin, then built on the version
in the CD-ROM (ITK 1.6),
also set the Visual Studio to release mode:
Step (1) Turn off wrapping, OK
Step (2) Turn on wrapping, get the following errors:

itkwish fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'ITKAlgorithmsTcl.lib'
SwigRuntimeTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building Custom Rule D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml"
ITKCommonTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Building
run native swig on SwigExtras.i
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/Common/SwigExtras_wrapTcl.cxx"
ITKAlgorithmsTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building wrap_ITKAlgorithmsTcl.xml from
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_ITKAlgorithmsTcl.xml"
ITKBasicFiltersTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building wrap_ITKBasicFiltersTcl.xml from
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/BasicFilters/wrap_ITKBasicFiltersTcl.xml"
ITKNumericsTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building wrap_ITKNumericsTcl.xml from
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/Numerics/wrap_ITKNumericsTcl.xml"
ITKIOTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Building
wrap_itkTkImageViewer2D.xml from
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/IO/wrap_itkTkImageViewer2D.xml"
VXLNumericsTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building wrap_VXLNumericsTcl.xml from
D:/ITKbin/Wrapping/CSwig/VXLNumerics/wrap_VXLNumericsTcl.xml"

It seems wrapping is not working properly. When I try to run
ImageRegistration3.tcl from wish84.exe, still
got the error message "can't find package InsightToolkit".

Here is my Environment variables concerning this:
Variable                      Value
TCLDIR               D:\tcl8.4.6
TCLLIBPATH      D:/VTKbin/Wrapping/Tcl/Debug
Path
D:\tcl8.4.6;D:\tcl8.4.6\bin;D:\tk8.4.6;D:\CMake\bin;D:\VTKbin\bin\debug;D:\ITKbin\bin\release

Thanks for your patience and wait for your reply.

Yours,
wy