[Insight-users] Compiling errors in ITK source from CD-ROM and CVS repository.

Yang Wang dietpaopao at netscape.net
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:24:25 -0400

Hi, Luis,

I use the follwing .zip files, they all come from the CD-ROM:
InsightToolkit-1.6.0
CableSwig-ITK-1.6.0
InsightApplications-1.6.0

Besides the ITK compiling problem, last night, when I try to
erase ITKapplications and built them all again from scratch
in release mode. Every applications are successful except for
all those ones that has keyword VTK,ITK,TCL together,
here are the error messages:

ConnectVTKITKTcl error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building ConnectVTKITK_wrapTcl.cxx from ConnectVTKITK.i
D:/ITKAppbin/ConnectVTKITK/ConnectVTKITK_wrapTcl.cxx"
vtkWSTCommon error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Building
Custom Rule
D:/ITKAppbin/SegmentationEditor/Common/vtkITKWatershedFilterAndWriterTcl.cxx"
vtkWSTCommonTCL error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building Custom Rule
D:/ITKAppbin/SegmentationEditor/Common/vtkWSLookupTableManagerTcl.cxx"
vtkVTKITKCommon error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building Custom Rule
D:/ITKAppbin/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKTobogganImageFilterTcl.cxx"
vtkVTKITKCommonTCL error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Building Custom Rule
D:/ITKAppbin/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKWatershedImageFilterTcl.cxx"
vtkITK fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkImagingTCL.lib'
WSTITK fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkImagingTCL.lib'
MIRegistration fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRendering.lib'
vtk2itkDouble fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRendering.lib'
vtk2itk fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRendering.lib'
itkVTKtoITKtoVTK fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRendering.lib'
itkPNGVTKtoITKtoVTK fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkRendering.lib'
itkCurvatureFlowToVTK fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'vtkRendering.lib'
I guess these errors are because of the errors that ITK have. Is this true?
And are my Environment variables and paths are correctly set?

Thank you very much!!!

Yours,
Casper