[Insight-users] itkImageSeriesReader

Martim Guilherme Schnack martims at terra.com.br
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 19:46:34 -0300

Hi,

I have a little problem... I'm using the itkImageSeriesReader to read a
dicom serie from a directory, but I need to read three series. I couldn't
find a way to make the reader read the three series, so I create three
readers and each of them reads one serie.
But now, I have to combine the three images into one. So, what I'm asking
is: isn't there a way to make a SeriesReader read more than just one serie?
And, how can I merge, combine n images into one?

Thanks,

Martim
"Memories fade, but a Google search never forgets"