[Insight-users] Re: help : Reading and Visualizaing a set of raw slices.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:53:26 -0400

Hi Mounir,

The easiest way to do this is by creating a MetaImage
header for your images.

For instructions on how to do this, please look at

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Data.htm

Probably the easiest way is to use the MetaImageImporter
application available in InsightApplications/MetaImageImporter.

Once you create this header you will be able to load this
file in the ImageViewer application that is also part of
InsightApplications.  You could also load it in the Open
Source application ParaView

                www.paraview.org

Please let us know if you have any trouble creating
the header.