[Insight-users] request: itkImageSliceReverseConstIterator

jean-michel.rouet at philips.com jean-michel.rouet at philips.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:16:50 +0200

Hi all,

Is there a reason for not having a itkImageSliceReverseConstIterator ?

If I want to parse a particular slice of a 3D image say of dimension 128 x
64 x 32,
How can I set an iterator to start at position  127 63 Z, and then
decreases Y coordinates faster than X coordinates

 127 63 Z
 127 62 Z
 127 61 Z
 127 1 Z
 127 0 Z
 126 63 Z
 126 62 Z

and so on until
 0 0 Z

I was expecting either:
   1) a reverse iterator to exist
   2) or a GoToEndOfSlice() method exist in the
itkImageSliceConstIterator, where IsAtReverseEndOfSlice(),
        PreviousLine() and other methods are implemented so far.

I know that I can find turn arounds for this situation, my mail here is
more a feature request for next releases.

Regards,

Jean-Michel.