[Insight-users] A qustion about the Vector Image IO

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:56:02 -0400

Hi Patrick

You can write vector image using the MetaImage format.
Just select the ".mhd" extension for the image filename.
There is no need for modifying the ImageIO code in order
to save vector images.

--

Note that unfortunately there is a known bug in the same
reader for vector images.

http://www.itk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=580&pos=1

Please login in the Bug tracker an register your email
if you want to receive updates on the status of this bug.
You could also vote for this bug in order to increase
its priority.