[Insight-users] is there an example about itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter?

xujf xujf at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Aug 1 07:49:45 EDT 2004

Hello,everyone:
   I want to employ itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter to relize the Narrow Band Level Set Segmentation , but I do not know how to use this class. Is there an EXAMPLE showing how to realize segmentation employing itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFitler? Is the pipeline of the segmentation employing itkNarrowBandCurvesLevelSetImageFilter as same as the pipeline of the segmentation using itkShapeDetectionImageFiler?

Thanks in advance!

Jianfeng