[Insight-users] help with MultiResImageRegistration2.cxx Example

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Mon Aug 2 16:16:07 EDT 2004

Hi Huss,

MultiResImageRegistration2.cxx is supposed to work on 2-dimensional images.

you can change the Dimension in the main() function:

  const    unsigned int    Dimension = 2;

  const    unsigned int    Dimension = 3;

You'll also need to modify the scales of the parameters (optimizerScales)
since the affine matrix is now 3 by 3 instead of 2 by 2.

Hope this helps,

Julien