[Insight-users] image pixel type

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 3 00:03:28 EDT 2004

Hi Christoph,

The program probably aborts because you are not catching
exceptions as is recomented in the ITK Tutorials and in
the SoftwareGuide.

Please catch exceptions and print out the descriptions
they provide regarding the source of the error.

You will find many examples on try/catch blocks in the
ITK Software Guide.