[Insight-users] Question about getting current angle in eachiteration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 3 00:06:41 EDT 2004

Hi Jay,

Rotation angles do not make sense in Deformable Registration
methods such as the Demons Algorithm implemented in ITK.
Demons provides you with a deformation field represented as a
vector image.

Rotation angles can only be associated with Rigid Transforms,
which is actually a very restricted case on image registration.