[Insight-users] MetaImage Problems

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Wed Aug 4 15:10:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

Your program and MetaHeader file look correct!  Congrats!

The problem is that MetaIO currently only supports data stored in raw
and compressed files.   It doesn't currently support reading data from
PNG files.   Sorry.   It is a great idea for a new feature...

In the meantime, I recommend using ImageMagick to convert your .png
files to .raw files.   ImageMagick has nice batch conversion
capabilities.  Then your program and header should work.

Thanks,
Stephen