[Insight-users] MetaImage Problems

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 4 15:32:07 EDT 2004

Jacob,

You also have the option of using the ImageSeriesReader
in order to load your set of PNG files directly.

For an example on the use of the ImageSeriesReader class
please look at

   Insight/Examples/IO/
              ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx

The example is actually using the PNGImageIO as the
ImageIO class for reading the set of input slices.