[Insight-users] Problems with FLTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Aug 7 20:54:04 EDT 2004

Hi Pandu,

Thanks for your clarification.

FTLK *does not* uses CMake for configuration yet.

They still live in Darkness and use "configure" scripts
and distribute manually pre-configured VisualStudio
project files.

Please simply follow the FLTK instruction for building
their library.  Once you build FLTK, you can proceed
to use CMake in order to configure InsightApplications.

NOTE that you *don't* need FLTK for building ITK.

FLTK is only used by some of the demo applications
in the InsightApplications module.