[Insight-users] How to use multiple seeds in level set segmentations?

wyao4 at uwo.ca wyao4 at uwo.ca
Mon Aug 9 10:10:33 EDT 2004

Hi,

The procedures that ITK provides such as GeodesicActiveContourImageFilter seem
accept one seed only. This could make the performance of the filters quite poor
in segmenting objects like bone(I am not kidding, bone is hard to be segmented
because of its inner structure). However, if we give more seeds the performance
could be better. Do any body know how to give multiple seeds for these filters?
Thanks.

Weiguang