[Insight-users] out-of-tree ITK library *with* wrapping

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Mon Aug 9 10:46:42 EDT 2004

Dear ITKers,

I spent some time today trying to get an external (i.e. not in the ITK
tree) ITK class library going with working language wrappings via
CableSwig.  The class library itself is of course not a problem, but
getting CableSwig wrappings going outside of the ITK tree is a
nightmare.  At the moment my time is extremely limited, so I won't be
able to spend any more time on this until much later.  I've been pulling
the CMakeLists in Wrapping/CSwig apart, but this does make some
assumptions that are only valid IN the ITK tree.

Has anyone else successfully done this?  In short: an external ITK class
library with working CableSwig wrappings that (obviously) interoperates
with the wrapped ITK classes in the ITK tree itself.  The vtk analogue
is something like vtkMy in the Examples/Build directory.

Thanks,
Charl