[Insight-users] Processing Large Datasets

Invisible Human itk_at_stanford at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 19:06:31 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am interested in knowing how are people dealing with large datasets of over 4GB size.  Has anyone implemented streaming for IO classes?

I am interested in resampling a dataset of about 150 slices even though only 15 slices can fit in my physical memory at any time.  Each slice of the output image depends on a requested region of x <= 15 slices in the input region.

Regards.