[Insight-users] FltkImageViewer

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 11 09:41:11 EDT 2004

Hi Rudi,

You are probably attempting to run CMake
in a subdirectory of InsightApplications.

Presumably in the subdirectory

      InsightApplications/Auxiliary

          Please, don't do that.

InsightApplications should be configured from the
top directory.

Please follow the instructions in the Wiki pages

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Insight_Applications

and let us know if you find further problems,