[Insight-users] arbitrary image registration

Yannick Allard Yannick.Allard at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Aug 11 10:51:02 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with image registration. I Currently want ot registered two
remote sensing images. The problem I have is the following :

I set the origin of the fixed image to [0,0]. But I dont know the origin of the
moving image in respect of the origin of the first. Since the registration
algorithms use the origin and spacing, I have a serious problem.... Is there a
way to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance

Yannick