AW: [Insight-users] STL vector iterator

salah salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Aug 11 11:12:15 EDT 2004

Thanks Frederic,

one more question please.

I am calling the erase function to erase the elements of the vector
between these two iterators as follows:

   std::cout << "Contour length BEFORE cutting = " << contour.size() << std::endl;
   contour.erase(startIter, endIter);
   std::cout << "Contour length AFTER cutting = " << contour.size() << std::endl;

The strange thing is that the printed length of the counter after erasing
elements is greater than before!

Could you guess what is going on?

Many thanks,

Zein