[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] about the run time lib of vtk(itk)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 11 11:45:23 EDT 2004

Hi Kingaza,

Thanks for your clarification.

If you plan to create two independent executables
and invoke them using a shell script or by spawning
from a third executable, then you will be ok with
using Multithreading for one executable and Single
threading for the other.

However,
given that you have the source code for VTK ...
why not just recompile it and get a single
executable ?

Laziness will not necessarily give you a rapid
solution. In fact,.. by now you could have
already recompiled VTK several times    :-)