[Insight-users] Regarding Simple Fuzzy Connected Segementation Algorithm

Venkata R N Kalluru venkata at wayne.edu
Thu Aug 12 17:12:08 EDT 2004

Hello Everyone,

I have two questions

1.	Can the Simple Fuzzy Connected Segmentation Algorithm present in the
Insight applications work by taking a folder which contains DICOM slices as
input instead of a RAW image?
2.	Has anyone implemented the Fuzzy Connected Algorithm having Qt as
the GUI instead of FLTK?

We are using Qt as the GUI in our project, and the only problem we are
having now is to read a RAW image and display. Right now we are able to read
a folder contain DICOM images and display.

Your response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

-Venkat