[Insight-users] Deformable Registration (Basis Functions placed on an irregular grid)

Anne Despont annedespont7 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 05:08:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I would like to perform a non rigid registration via
Basis Functions like in DeformableRegistration6 but
placed on an irregular grid and not necessary with
BSplines. The goal would be to be able to choose the
coordinates of each Basis Function center before to
optimise automatically their coefficients. Is there
something already implement in ITK to do that? If not,
which are the more appropriate classes I should use,
modify or follow as implementation examples?

Thanks in advance,

Anne