[Insight-users] DICOM examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 17 09:00:08 EDT 2004

Hi Nawab,

Please look at code of the demo application

        LiverTumorSegmentation

in the InsightApplications checkout.

This application was developed at the ISIS center
of Georgetown University. The application loads
DICOM files and displays the image using VTK inside
a FLTK GUI.

It also uses ITK classes for IO, Region Growing
segmentation, and Level Set segmentation.