[Insight-users] Getting started with ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 18:39:00 EDT 2004

Hi Simon,

You didn't read the instructions  :-)

You probably enabled EXAMPLES and/or TESTING.

If you build ITK with these two options disabled
(as the instruction recommend) the build should
take about 15 minutes.

When you enable Examples, you are building 215
additional executables that you don't need.

When you enable Testing, you are building 793
additional executables that you don't need.

Please follow the instruction in the tutorial:

http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html