[Insight-users] Re: Follow up to Multiple 2D image registration with unique Transforms

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 20:18:54 EDT 2004

Hi Neilson,

The ITK image metrics don't expect arrays of images.
They expect only a single pair of input images.

The two images can be of any dimension as long as both
image have the same dimension.

What is your purpose when passing an array of images ?
What would you expect as output ? the comparision between
every possible pair of images in the array ?

Please clarify your intent,