[Insight-users] Rendering an ITK-read Dicom image in MFC

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Aug 19 21:00:55 EDT 2004

Hi Ulrike,

Why don't you use VTK in order to display the image?

This is quite straight forward if you use the
vtkImageViewer class. MFC is a GUI library, not a
visualization platform.

About getting the dimensions of the image please
read the DataRepresentation chapter of the  ITK
SoftwareGuide

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

You will find details regarding the notions
of Regions and their size.