[Insight-users] run time library

Michael michakuhn at gmx.ch
Thu Aug 26 09:02:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

I get some linking errors when linking a precompiled library to my ITK
project. I believe that the cause is, that the predifined library was
compiled using "Debug Multithreaded" instead of "Debug Multithreaded
DLL" as the run time library option. I believe so, since I got another
project working when changing this option.

How can I compile ITK using the "Debug Multithreaded" instead of the
"Debug Multithreaded DLL" option (i.e. how can I tell cmake to change it)?

Thanks,

Michael