[Insight-users] Mesh Types: Error in visualizing

uday kurkure udaykurkure at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 15:10:09 EDT 2004

Continuing my previous mail, the specific error I am
getting is-

Z:\ITK\Insight\Mesh\itkBinaryMask3DMeshSourceTest.cxx(334)
: error C2664: 'MeshToUnstructuredGrid' : cannot
convert parameter 1 from 'class
itk::SmartPointer<class
itk::BinaryMask3DMeshSource<class
itk::Mesh<double,3,class itk::DefaultStaticMeshTrai
ts<double,3,3,float,float,double> > > >' to 'class
itk::Mesh<double,3,class
itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<double,3,3,double,double,double>
> *'

If anybody knows the solution or some other way to
overcome it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
-Uday