[Insight-users] Python wrapping in cvs version

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 30 19:48:00 EDT 2004

Hi Charles,

It seems that you are providing the wrong directory
for "numarray" to CMake.

Chances are that you are providing the directory
"Numeric", while you should be providing "numarray".

Please rerun CMake and search for the variable

       PYTHON_NUMARRAY_INCLUDE_DIR

in a typical Linux installation the directory
should be

      /usr/include/python2.3/numarray

then do 'configure', 'generate' and finally do 'make'.

Please let us know if you still find any problem,