[Insight-users] how to cmake cvs version for DeformableRegistration7 and DeformableRegistration8

Julien Jomier jjomier at cs.unc.edu
Sat Dec 25 12:32:15 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

This is strange. If you delete the CMakeLists.txt and do a cvs update
are you still gettting the same revision?

Anyways, you can add these lines to the CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_EXECUTABLE(DeformableRegistration7 DeformableRegistration7.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(DeformableRegistration7 ITKNumerics ITKIO)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(DeformableRegistration8 DeformableRegistration8.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(DeformableRegistration8 ITKNumerics ITKIO)

Moreover, you can always get the cvs version of the files via cvsweb:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/Registration/CMakeLists.txt?rev=1.60&root=Insight&view=log

Hope that helps,

Julien