[Insight-users] Compiling InsightApplications III

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:53:59 -0500

Hi Anthony,

It will help us a lot if you post
the error messages that you get  :-)

A common mistake when configuring FLTK is to
miss to set up one or several of its components.
This can be identified very easily by looking at
the CMakeCache.txt file that CMake creates in the
binary directory where you are trying to build
InsightApplications.

The following FAQ entry describes how to setup
the FLTK components with CMake.
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/InsightFAQ/InsightFAQ?req=show&file=faq03.005.htp

Please post your CMakeCache.txt file to the list.