[Insight-users] Insight Up to Date Compiler Error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:57:21 -0500

Hi Mauricio,

Have you compiled ITK before in this machine ?

Could you please try disabling Python wrapping
and rebuilding to see if you still get this ICE ?

We are building CVS-ITK nightly on WindowsXP
with Visual Studio 6 and Python wrapping enabled
on  "terminus.kitware".

Today's build went just fine,
http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/terminus.kitware/WinXP-VC60/20040204-0500-Nightly/Test.html

Chances are that you have a configuration
problem in your system.

Please let us know what you find