[Insight-users] question about itk::Histogram

Jean-Philippe Guyon jguyon at ils-inc.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:01:36 -0500

Hello Johnny,

there are two way to feed your sample into an histogram.
You can either use an itkListSampleToHistogramFilter or an
itkListSampleToHistogramGenerator.
Please refer to section "10.2.2 Sample Generation" from the ITK Software
guide.
If you have not downloaded the software guide yet, you can get it at
http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf.

Good luck,

Jean-Philippe