[Insight-users] File reading in MultiResMIRegistration

Ziji Wu Ziji.Wu at Dartmouth.EDU
06 Feb 2004 16:32:35 EST

Hi, there,

I just got ITK 1.6 compiled on a SGI. But, I'm running into some problems while
trying to give the MultiResMIRegistration application. It always complains
about reading the input files. Here's the error message:

Error while reading in fixed image.
Error occured during registration
itk::ExceptionObject caught

itk::ImageFileReaderException (0x8145428)
Location: "Unknown"
File: /afs/ ... /InsightToolkit-1.6.0/Code/IO/itkImageFileReader.txx
Line: 101

I'm sure the file name and dimensions in the parameter file were all correct,
and the file sits right in the same folder . Any clue what caused this problem?

Another question is about the image format. The ReadMe.pdf file attached to the
application indicates that the image files should be in signed short format. If
I'd like to use other formats, what should I do?

Many thanks!

Regards,
Ziji