AW: AW: [Insight-users] How to distribute?

jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:24:44 +0100

Thanks Hari,
ITK has no .dll. Is it static libraries? How should I handle it?

Best regards,

Chunyan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hari Sundar [mailto:hsundar at seas.upenn.edu]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Februar 2004 14:33
An: jiang
Cc: Raghavendra Chandrashekara; ITK
Betreff: Re: AW: [Insight-users] How to distribute?

Chunyan,

Depending on how you built ITK/VTK/QT, i.e., as static or dynamic libraries,
you
will need to include the required dll files in your distribution.

You might want to check Qt's licensing policy, especially under windows.

regards,
-Hari

Quoting jiang <jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE>:

=} Hi Raghavendra,
=} Thank you for your reply. I have already the project. Now I want to
execute
=} it in other computers which doesn't install itk or vtk. I think only copy
=} and run .exe file is not enough. How should I do?
=}
=}
=} Best regards,
=}