[Insight-users] fix registration parameters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:20:59 -0500

Hi Carmen

You can do this by copying the code of the itkCenteredRigid2Dtransform
into another file, renaming the class and modifying the following methods:

            SetParameters()
            GetParameters()
            GetJacobian()

In SetParameters() and GetParameters() remove the insertion of the
center of rotation coordinates as part of the parameter array.

In GetJacobian() remove lines  276 to 282. and renumber the
indexes of the Jacobian in lines 285 to 291 to be 1 and 2
instead of 3 and 4.

Also in the header file replace

    itkStaticConstMacro(ParametersDimension, unsigned int, 5);

with

    itkStaticConstMacro(ParametersDimension, unsigned int, 3);

since now you will only have : angle, trans-X, trans-Y.

Please let us know if you find any problem performing
this changes,

---

FYI: There is an ongoing proposal for removing the center
of rotation from the parameter list of all the transforms.
In that case, most transforms will have the option of
a center of rotation but the coordinates of this center
will not participate in the optimization process.

      Luis