[Insight-users] RecursiveGaussianImageFilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:56:06 -0500

Hi Silvano,

You are right, the results of the derivative shouldn't
change when you add a constant value to the input image.

What is the pixel type of the image that you are using ?

Are you performing the smoothing on the other directions ?
Note that for computing the first derivative along X
you still need to do smoothing along Y and along Z.

Could you please set up a minimal example where you observe
this behavior and post it to the list ?