[Insight-users] Compilation error with inPlace filters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:34:15 -0500

Hi Radhika,

A number of changes were made last week for extending
the functionality of "InPlace" filters.

You probably updated your checkout in the middle of
one of such modifications.  Please trying cvs updating
to this morning (since the nightly Dashboard was quite
green today).

  Regards,

     Luis,

PS. Please don't reuse email threads with other subjects when
      you post questions about new topics/problems. This is
     confusing for anybody trying to follow a thread.