[Insight-users] build Insight applications error again

#YEO SI YONG# PS7706009Z at ntu.edu.sg
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:48:37 +0800

Hi Luis,
=20
i've tried to build FLTK again in this directory c:/FLTK, but the same =
error appeared when i built Insight Applications
In cmake, i've made sure to point to the six components of fltk (unliess =
i'd point to the wrong directory for the file FL/Fl.h, i'd pointed it to =
c:/FLTK instead of c:/FLTK/FK, am i right) so i'm not quite sure what =
went wrong
i've built vtk, fltk (fltkd.dll, fltkd.lib, fltkd.exe and fltkgl, =
images, forms...) prior to this, do you have any advices on this?=20
i'm now building the applications again, will keep you updated
=20
Thanks
jas
=20