[Insight-users] itkSphereMeshSource & MapContainer

Thomas Boettger t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:27:11 +0100

Hi all,

I was using the itkSphereMeshSource. I switched to DynamicMeshTraits
lately. In line 76 of itkSphereMeshSource.txx

	  outputMesh->GetPoints()->Reserve(numpts);

is called. Problem is the itk::MapContainer::Reserve implementation is
empty. So MeshSource does not work with DynamicMeshTraits anymore. In my
opinion the SphereMeshSource should be modified.

Regards,

Thomas

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Boettger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum         (German Cancer Research Center)