[Insight-users] Abnormal program termination error.....Help

Sentil Balaji profbalse at yahoo.co.in
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 06:48:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hey All,

      I am trying to read and write a .bmp image.I
used the itkImageFileReader but I got an 'abnormal
program termination error'.I read the mailing list
archives and I found that I should use 'try' and
'catch'.I got the program executing without an error
but no '.bmp 'file was written.The code is
below:Please comment whether am I doing the try and
catch properly , any corrections for a  better
solution is welcome...Many Thanks

------------------------------------
CODE

----------------------------------

#include <ITK/itkImageFileReader.h>
#include <ITK/itkImageFileWriter.h>
#include <ITK/itkImage.h>
BOOL main()
{
	typedef itk::Image<unsigned char,2> Imagetype;
	typedef itk::ImageFileReader<Imagetype> Readertype;
	typedef itk::ImageFileWriter<Imagetype> Writertype;
	Readertype ::Pointer reader=Readertype::New();
	reader->SetFileName("C:/SLICES/ADD10.bmp");
	try
	{
    reader->Update();
	}
	catch(itk::ExceptionObject exp)
	{
		return FALSE;

	}
	Imagetype::Pointer ir=reader->GetOutput();
	Writertype ::Pointer writer=Writertype::New();
	writer->SetInput(ir);
	writer->SetFileName("C:/SLICES/ITKWRITE.bmp");
	writer->Write();
	return TRUE;

}

Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html