[Insight-users] Analyze Binary Bitmap File Loading problem

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:00:40 -0600

Yasser,

Unfortunatly, the itkAnalyzeImageIO does not yet handle this type.  The main
reason for this omission is that it is unclear what the proper format for an
analyze 7.5 binary image.  Should the data be run-length encoded,
bit-packed, zero-padded by line, or 1 bit of information in an 8 byte word?

Sorry,
Hans J. Johnson
Hans-johnson at uiowa.edu