[Insight-users] Force remaking of python wrappers

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 04:11:51 -0800

Hello,

I'm trying (and thus far failing) to get python wrappers compiled and
working with the latest CVS checkout of ITK.

One thing that would help me figure out some link errors is the ability
to specifically recompile and re-link the wrapper code and libraries.
Changes in the ccmake configuration (like pointing it at different
libpython versions) that should force a rebuild, or at least a re-link,
do *not* do so.

Can anyone help me with rebuilding the CableSwig wrappers without
having to rebuild the entire ITK tree?

Thanks,

Zach Pincus

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine